The medical examination procedure consists of a physical examination, an evaluation for tuberculosis, a blood test for syphilis and gonorrhea.
- Immigration Medical Exam
- Required blood/lab work
- Necessary Immunizations Administered
- 7-10 day processing time
Instructions for Your Immigration Exam
Please bring the following documents with you:
- The most recent i-693 form www.uscis.gov/i-693 completed where applicable
- All medical records, including vaccination records, translated into English if necessary
- Previous Diagnostic tests such as chest x-rays
- Your personal identification with photo
- Your Passport and VISA
- Verification of vaccination status
The immigration medical examination may take up to 2 visits to complete..
Payment for the immigration exam is due at the time of your appointment; we accept cash and major credit cards.
Medical Exam Cost*: $300.00.
*Does not include:
- Cost of bloodwork
- Treatment of any sexually transmitted infection
- Medical insurance may cover lab work, otherwise you will get a separate bill from the lab.
In most cases, you can anticipate receiving your completed paperwork 7-10 days after your first appointment.
We will return your completed I-693 to you in a sealed envelope for you to deliver to USCIS. A copy of your completed I-693 will be supplied for your personal records as well.